- Admission Brochure
- Online Application System
- Office of International Cooperation
- Admission Homepage
- Undergraduate admissions: email@example.com
- Graduate admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Online application: September 24, 2020 - November 19, 2020, 5:00 pm (Taiwan time).
Late applications will NOT be processed.
2. How to Apply
Step 1: Apply Online
Online application system: September 24, 2020 - November 19, 2020, 5:00 pm (Taiwan time).
Step 2: Pay Application Fee
Step 3: Submit your Application Online
3. Admission for Fall 2021 is divided into 2 phases. The phase 2 admission period is from February 2, 2021 to March 19, 2021. Departments/programs/graduate institutions that are not available in phase 1 admission will be open for applications for phase 2 admission.
Admission quota for phase 1
Admission quota for phase 2
4. The applicants must qualify as international students pursuant to MOE Regulations Regarding “International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan.”
5. After November 19, 2020, incomplete applications, or applications with one of the following situations will be considered as invalid and will not be processed:
- Those who have not registered online or fail to complete the whole application.
- Those who have not paid the application fee.
- Those who have not uploaded all the documents will not be notified to make corrections after November 19, 2020. Applicants shall not request to re-upload documents or make corrections afterwards.
- Those who send the application to NCCU by post, but did not submit application online.